2. What are Cookies?
They are very small files that contain relevant information for navigation on this website. These files are loaded by the device used to access this website (smartphone, computer, tablet, etc.) via the internet browser (web browser) during the user's visit to the website.
- Ensure the correct functioning of the web pages.
- Save user preferences (eg chosen language, font size, etc.).
- Obtain information about the browsing experience provided to the user.
- Obtain anonymous statistical information about the pages visited by users, time spent on the website.
The purposes of using Cookies on this website are:
- Ensure that it works correctly
- Facilitate navigation and improve the user experience.
4. Typology and functionality
Depending on their permanence, cookies can be divided into two types:
- They expire the moment the web browser window is closed. They are used to link the user's actions during the session.
- They expire when their task or function is fully performed, their validity expires or are removed manually by the user. They will be reactivated on each visit to the website.
According to their objective, they can also be classified as follows:
Strictly necessary or essential:
- They are essential cookies for the functioning of the website. They are responsible for ensuring the correct functioning and visualization of the website. They are activated in response to user actions such as the login procedure or filling out forms.
- Dedicated to collect statistical data on the performance of the website. User data is not collected, only parameters of possible errors or performance of new features that may be or have been implemented on the website.
- They are mainly used to support features of the website, being able to memorize some user information, such as the chosen language, customization of the client area, etc.
Advertising or specific target:
- They are used to record the pages the user has viewed and the links he has followed, in order to provide the user with the most relevant or interesting advertising content for him. This information can be shared with third parties and used to assess the success rate of advertising campaigns.
Note: Any third party websites may contain this type of cookies over which we have no control.
Usually, all changes at the level of the web browser regarding the way cookies are used and / or accepted can be made in the "Options" or "Browser Preferences" section.
Users can choose not to share their data with Google services. To do so, they must access the Ads Preferences Manager and the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
In addition to the means described above for the different internet browsers, the user may also use specific tools for the treatment of cookies.
6. Consequences of blocking Cookies on this website
When the cookies used on this website are partially or totally blocked, some features and / or services may stop working correctly or behave differently than expected (eg user preferences, or the customer's area not being saved or loaded) correctly).
7. Additional guarantees and withdrawal of acceptance
PUCTRANS - Urgent Cargo Transport is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of any third party components that are included in this website.
The use and registration of cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of Cookies by the user during his visit to this website, the installation or update of the browser used. This acceptance can be revoked at any time through the content and privacy configuration options already mentioned in point 4 of this policy.
All significant changes to this policy will be duly communicated to users of the website.